For institutional licenses, we have a Free Institution, a Basic Institution, a Pro Institution and an Campus Institution.
Free Institution (free) gives all teachers a Free instructor account. Additionally it gives:
- Institutional dashboard: which gives you a full overview of teachers, students, and classes in the institution using Peergrade
Basic Institution ($2 / active student / year) gives all teachers a Basic instructor account, and will additionally give access to:
- Institution-wide data export
- Private rubric library for teachers to share feedback rubrics
Pro Institution ($5 / student / year) gives all teachers a Pro instructor account, and give access to the same institutional features as a Basic Institution license. This license includes an integration to a supported LMS (Canvas, Brightspace, Moodle, etc).
Campus License ($5 / student / year, discounts available). It is similar to a Pro institution but also includes:
- Possibility for invoicing (instead of credit card only)
- Lecturer on-boarding seminar
- Dedicated support
- Possibility for custom data processing agreements / contracts
When purchasing a Campus License for a large number of students, contact us to discuss a custom pricing plan that makes sense for your institution. To qualify for a Campus plan you need to have a certain volume (number of students).
Why buy an institutional license instead of instructor licenses
The reasons for buying institutional licenses over normal instructor accounts are:
- You get access to institution-only features listed above.
- If multiple teachers share the same student the institution will only be charged for the student once instead of charging each teacher for the same active student.
- It will be simpler to keep track of expenses.