Peergrade offers 2 different plans Basic and Pro.
Basic plan – If you wish to use features in the Basic plan, you will be able to purchase a Basic license with a per active student price of $2 / year (what is an active student?).
Pro plan – If you wish to use features in the Pro plan, you will be able to purchase a Pro license with a per active student price of $5 / year (what is an active student?).
On sign up you get a 30 days free trial of Peergrade Pro!
Features in the different plans
Features in the Basic plan
The features you get on the Basic plan are:
- Unlimited classes and assignments.
- Group submission: Allow students to submit their work in groups.
- Self-evaluation: Require students to assess their own work.
- Disable anonymity: Normally reviewing is done anonymously in Peergrade. This will allow you to turn off anonymity.
- Allowing non-submitters to review: Under normal circumstances, only students that submit work are allowed to review their peers. This will allow you to set Peergrade up in a way where everyone can review.
- Submissions are limited to 500MB.
Features in the Pro plan
The features you get on the Pro plan which are not included in the Basic plan are:
- Assignment and Question weights: Specify weights on each rubric question and on each assignment for making different parts of your course count different towards the final scores.
- Categories and Reverse Categories: With categories and reverse categories you can set up specific groups for the assignment. You can then specify that students are only able to review students within (or outside of) their own group.
- LMS Integration: With an LMS integration you can integrate Peergrade with Learning Management Systems / Virtual Learning Environments like Canvas, Brightspace, Moodle and others.
- Submissions are limited to 2GB.