Our Google Classroom integration lets you import all your students from your Google Classroom directory and post an announcement to your class that makes it easy for students to get access to Peergrade. Here's how it works:
- If you did not sign up to Peergrade with your Google account you need to connect your Google account to Peergrade by going to User Settings, scroll to the bottom and click Connect Google account.
- Go to the User Overview, click Create a Class and choose the option Import from Google.
- Select the class you would like to import from the drop-down and click Import course.
- After your class has been imported you will be asked if you would like to post announcement inside your Google Classroom class containing a link allowing students to join Peergrade.
- Students can now join by clicking the link from within Google Classroom or simply go to www.peergrade.io and log in with their Google credentials.
If you've already created a class:
- Go to the participants page.
- Click the blue Invite participants button.
- Select Share to Google Classroom
- Click post announcement to share the Peergrade link with your students.
Listed below are some common reasons why you could be experiencing issues importing classes from Google Classroom.
- Double check that you have connected Peergrade with the correct Google account. You can connect and disconnect Google accounts via the user settings page.
- Your institution admin has not provided you access to Google Classroom. Follow this Google guide for assistance.
- Your institution admin has prevented third party apps from accessing your institution's Google Classroom data. Follow this Google guide for assistance.