Our Google Classroom integration lets you import all your students from your Google Classroom directory and post an announcement to your class that makes it easy for students to get access to Peergrade. Here's how it works:
- If you did not sign up to Peergrade with your Google account you need to connect your Google account to Peergrade by going to User Settings, scroll to the bottom and click Connect Google account.
- Go to the User Overview, click Create a Class and choose the option Import from Google.
- Select the class you would like to import from the drop-down and click Import course.
- To make an announcement with a link for students to join peergrade, click the Google Classroom logo. A new window will open.
- Choose your class and select Make an announcement. A custom announcement will be pre-made for you with a link from where students can join Peergrade.
- Post the announcement to your Google Classroom. Students can now join by clicking the link from within Google Classroom or simply go to www.peergrade.io and log in with their Google credentials.
Note: It is only possible to post the announcement to your class inside Classroom right after you have invited students to your Peergrade class. If you dismiss the Invite students window students will have to log in by going to www.peergrade.io/login and use their Google credentials to log in.