Click Create Live Session (see below)
- A Class Code will appear at the top. Share this code and the URL www.peergrade.io/join with your students for them to join the session.
- On the teacher assignment overview, you'll be able to watch students progress throughout the whole process.
- You will also see student names appear as they join the class. When students have submitted their work they will move automatically from the Joined box to the Giving Feedback box.
- If at any time you need to move an individual student forward click on the the three dots next to the students name and click Move forward.
- If at any time you need the entire class to move on to the next step, click “Move all to next step” at the bottom of the column. This will push all remaining students in the current box to the next step.
- Students must be active in Peergrade (their computer screens open to Peergrade Live Session) in order for them to be moved forward.
- When you start a live session there is pre-created rubric with 2 questions.
- To edit & change the rubric, click on the Rubric tab.
- The rubric will be locked once students start giving feedback.
- Under the Settings you can edit the name of the Live Session, limit file types, change the description, and set how many peers students have to evaluate.
- Under the Results you can view student results by rubric question, by reviewer or by the submission.
To learn what it looks like for students in a Live Session, read Running your first Live Session.